Visit me at my other places too! * The Streaming Now * Out of my Ocean * My Name is Zing * Joy Frequencies * Twitter *


Sunday

Felines and Flowers. . .

"There is always music amongst the trees in the garden,
but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it. "
- Minnie Aumonier
My apologies as I have been rather neglecting this blog of late. I seem to have migrated over to my other blog The Streaming Now where I weekly post a selection of photos for I Saw Sunday.

Please pop over and say hello. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Susannah said...

Thanks Scott. :-)

Joy said...

What wonderful cats you have - they're beautiful. I have a crzy little one called Pudding who is an indoor cat. I keep telling her that I'm saving up for a place with a garden as I'd love to see her enjoying the outdoors like yours. Have a fabulous week!

Susannah said...

Thanks very much Joy. It is good to meet you. :-)

ruediger benedikt said...

very much like this blog, hope to be able to enjoy it this new year as well as we all could last year, all the best for 2012,

kind regards

http://www.ruedigerbenediktshopping.com/english/

Aviary said...

The photos are just gorgeous. I love reading more from you. Thank you so much

Related Posts with Thumbnails