Visit me at my other places too! * The Streaming Now * Out of my Ocean * My Name is Zing * Joy Frequencies * Twitter *


Sunday

Bathroom - Before and After

Well, our bathroom is tiny! it has one smallish window that faces north so doesn't get any direct sunlight and though a small room it has always been a pleasant space. Then back in the summer the landlord wanted to update the fittings and install a shower (lucky us!) so our old familiar bathroom was stripped out and new fittings installed.
BEFORE


We were really fortunate in being able to choose our own paint colours and flooring, and I made a very daring choice for such a small space. I had totally fallen in love with the colour I chose as soon as I had scanned the paint chart. This mouth wateringly deep saturated yellowy green jumped out at me, and I was hooked!

With the choice of very light flooring and the wall of white tiles over the bath and shower area I felt (hoped) that the room could take it.

AFTER



After lots of worrying about whether or not I had made the right choice, the transformation happened and I am glad to say I love it.

Thank goodness for that!

2 comments:

Sadia said...

A dash of right color and design is all it takes! Very nice.
Take care.

Susannah said...

Thanks Sadia, sometimes trusting that you have picked the right colour is the most difficult bit!

Thanks very much for your comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails