Visit me at my other places too! * The Streaming Now * Out of my Ocean * My Name is Zing * Joy Frequencies * Twitter *


Sunday

Shop, Blog Makeover and Getting Started

Well, everything has been on hold for a while in regard to the shop.

Sometimes, things need time to grow, to attain their shape. An idea has energy and the seed is planted and watered with the initial spark of inspiration and then needs time to allow it to germinate, to put down roots and begin to grow.

This is what happened - and today was the day the idea broke the soil and caught my attention again - so here I am.

I intend to blog about the 'treasures' as I unpack them and felt I needed more space for the photos, so gave the blog a makeover too - I hope you like it.

Now, to fish out the first box from under the bed and get started - stay tuned! - Susannah :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails