Visit me at my other places too! * The Streaming Now * Out of my Ocean * My Name is Zing * Joy Frequencies * Twitter *


Saturday

The View From My Desk

"All the windows of my heart I open to the day"- John Greenleaf Whittier

As I sat at my desk yesterday, drinking coffee and looking out at the sunshine, I picked up my camera and snapped a few pictures of my view through the window. (click pic for a larger view).

I love this view with the beautiful big trees and my busy bird table and it often features in my writing on my blog - My Name is Zing - where I try and capture the essence of certain moments from my life. Just little snippets that sum up the fleeting impressions of times and feelings. When I look back at these recollections they trigger memories, frozen in time on a blogs page, moments that otherwise would be lost for ever. This was a recent 'moment' taken from there . . .

Blustery winds and black, black skies have relinquished their place outside my window. This morning I see sunlight sculpting the limbs of the huge old tree in the distance, the bark of the silver birch glistening white, leaves still in the morning sunshine. A flock of busy sparrows dart back and forth to my birdtable. Calm has returned to my garden.

What do you see when you are sitting at your computer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails